- Master´s and postgraduate
She has been a teacher at Eina of the 3rd year of Graphic Design Projects since 2002 and a collaborator on the Master's in Design and Art Direction at Universitat Ramon Llull. She is currently a teacher of Introduction to the Design Project on the Design Degree.
Professional / Research Activity
She works from her studio primarily on visual identity and publishing design for a variety of clients: ADG-FAD, BCD, Casa Amèrica Catalunya, Cultures France, Edicions 62, FAD, Fira de Barcelona Trade Fairs, Government of Catalonia, RBA Editores, Salvat Editores, etc.
She participates in Final Degree Project tribunals in a number of design schools in Barcelona and has been a jury member of several graphic design prizes. She is currently studying for a Master's in Typography at the Universitat de Barcelona.
She has design projects published in:
- Premis Laus 29, Étapes, International TypoGraphic Awards 04, Premis Laus 07, Postcard Laurence King 2008.
- Visual identity and campaign for Laus prizes 2001, ADG-FAD.
- 2003 Design Year Book, FAD.
- Visual identity Pyrenees-Mediterranean Euroregion, Government of Catalonia, 2006.
- Editorial identity and design of collection, Casa Amèrica Catalunya, 2007.
- 27 graphistes pour l’Europe poster, Cultures France 2008, currently on display at DHUB Barcelona.