She holds a PhD in Documentation (UB, 2009), a Master's degree in Online Documentation and CD-Rom (UB, 1993), a diploma in Library Science (UB, 1992) and a degree in Computer Engineering (UPC, 2004).
Since 1998 she has been a lecturer at the University of Barcelona and has been a lecturer (from 2007 to 2011) in the Master's Degree in Human-Computer Interaction at the Universitat de Lleida.
She has been involved in accessibility issues, such as auditing, consultancy, research and evaluation, especially in the digital domain.
(Only the 5 most recent are listed)
- Ribera, M.; Pozzobon, R.; Sayago, S.2019. Publishing accesible proceedings: the DSAI 2016 case study 916884 - Universal Access in the Information Society. Springer Verlag. ISSN 1615-5289.
- Gelonch, Olga; et al. (10/2). 2019. Acceptability of a lifelogging wearable camera in older adults with mild cognitive impairment: a mixed-method study 917261 – BMC Geriatrics. BioMed Central. 19-11. ISSN 1471-2318.
- Splendiani, B.; Ribera, M.2015. Accessibility of Graphics in STEM Research Articles: Analysis and Proposals for Improvement 910917 - Journal of The American Society for Information Science and Technology. Wiley. 67-6, pp.1507-1520. ISSN 1532-2882.
- Pascual, Afra; Ribera, Mireia; Granollers, Toni. (3/2). 2015. Impact of web accessibility barriers on users with a hearing impairment 914608 - DYNA. Universidad Nacional de Colombia. 82-193, pp.233-240. ISSN 0012-7353.
- Salse, M.; et al. (4/2). 2015. Multimodal campus project: pilot test of voice supported reading 215808 - Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. Elsevier. 196, pp.190-197. ISSN 1877-0428.