Since 2011, she has been PDI and teacher on the Design Project Management subject at EINA. She has been a teacher on the Design Administration and Management subject (Higher Graduate Degree in Design) at EINA Centre Universitari de Disseny i Art since 2007. Since 2006 she has worked as a teacher of Editorial Production on the Master's in Graphic Design at the Escola ELISAVA.
Professional / Research Activity
- A member of the ACTAR Publishers project between 1995 and 2012, she basically carried out the tasks of production and projects manager, combining them with those of customer accounts manager (national and international).
- Between 2010 and 2012 she acted as Group Chief Production Manager for the ACTAR (Barcelona, NYC) and Birkhäuser (Basel) publishers. She was a member of the Management Committee of Editorial ACTAR between 2008 and 2012 and of the Steering Council Committee of Grup ACTAR-BIRKHÄUSER between 2010 and 2012.
- 1993-95, Làser Punt S.A. Fotomecànica. Advice and training in the Macintosh (Apple) environment. Implementation of digital flow in conventional photomechanics.
- 1991- 93, Head of Production of the Management & Empresa magazine, for Europa Magazine, S.A.
- 1989- 90, Administration and junior programmer at MacQuatre, S.L. Apple Computer Authorised Software Developer.