BA (Honours) in Graphic & Media Design from London College Of Printing, 2003. UNIVERSITY OF THE ARTS LONDON (UAL).
Has taught in:
- Master in Branding at ISIA Urbino - Italy. (2015-2019)
- Final Project at the Istituto Europeo Di Design. (2016-19)
- Postgraduate in Packaging at BAU. (2010-19)
- Master in Graphic Design at IDEP (2014-18)
- Master in Packaging at ESDESIGN (2017)
- Master in Experimental Typography at ECV - Paris (2016-19)
He is creative director at LO SIENTO studio, founded in 2007 and based in Barcelona.
Previously he was a junior and senior designer at Gráfica and Basedesign studios in 2005 and 2006. In 2015, he was a member of the Board of FAD (Foment de les Arts decoratives de Barcelona) and since 2016 he is a member of AGI (Alliance Graphique Internationale).
In 2010, LO SIENTO was awarded by the FAD with the Grand Laus prize for the project "EMPO". The studio has been awarded over the last few years with more than 20 LAUS awards and a Graffica award (2010).
His projects have been published in:
- ESC. Enter Spanish Creativity (Actar) 2008)
- Color Layout (Collins Design) 2008
- Geographics: Atlas del diseño grafico contemporáneo (reeditar) 2009
- Graphic Design Inspiration (DAAAD) 2010
- Delicate (Gestalten) 2011
- Type Player (Sandu) 2011
- We Made This: Spainsh Postdigital Creation (OFFF) 2012
- Mid-Fi (index Books) 2013
- Illustrative Branding (Victionary) 2014
- One By One (Hesign) 2014
- Produced with Love (Index Books) 2015