Exchange students have access to the same lessons as the EINA students. Therefore, their inclusion in the centre is absolute.
Although it is not obligatory for students to have achieved a B2 level in Spanish, it is highly recommended. Students should also be aware that many of the classes are taught in Catalan. However, most lecturers are also fluent in Spanish and English.
The three existing modalities of incoming mobility are:
- Erasmus Students. Exchange programme with European universities that benefit from the Erasmus grant. This programme recognises the credits taken at the host universities thanks to the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS).
- UAB student Mobility programme. Exchange programme with universities outside Euorpe (mainly the Americas, Asia and Oceania).
- Stay. STAY modality is addressed to the students from institutions without exchange agreement.
How to apply for a place
- Firstly, the EINA place must be requested at the University of Origin. It must be verifier whether the university is part of our partner institutions.
- Fill out the application. Once signed by the tutor of the university it must be sent to internacional(a)eina.cat.
- Together with the application, a portfolio (in PDF format), motivation letter, academic record and a copy of the ID must also be sent.
- Learning Agreement: providing information about the various subjects available at subjects (1st semester / 2nd semester). Make sure to confirm the timetable and semester in which to study each sucject in the calendar and timetable section.
- Learning Agreement Erasmus (PDF)
- Learning Agreement Programa Propi (Word)
- Once the request is accepted you should register in Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB).