EINA is present at FAD's annual exhibition "The best design of the year" with the winning and finalist works of the students of the Design Degree in different fields: ADI Awards for Industrial Design, ADG Laus Awards for Graphic Design and Communication and Habitàcola Awards, which can be seen until 29 August in Room A of the Museu del Disseny de Barcelona.
ADI Industrial Design Awards
- ADI Silver Medal – Paula Terra, Final Design Degree Project 'Dröp, non-invasive treatment for type 1 diabetes'
- ADI Opinion Medal – Manu González, Final Design Degree Project 'TMBLight'
- Finalist – Louis Robert Ferraz, Final Design Degree Project 'SPACE'
ADG Laus Awards for Graphic Design and Communication
- Silver Laus – Carles Giménez, Marta Pardina and Laia Xixons, work of the Design Degree 'Magnet'
- Bronze Laus – Carles Giménez, Final Design Degree Project 'FOURTURES'
- Bronze Laus – Judit Serra, Final Design Degree Project 'Poetics'
- Bronze Laus – Marc Villalba, project for the Postgraduate Diploma in Photography and Editorial Design ‘451, Literatura en llamas’
EINA - Habitàcola Award for the best educational centre.