Bachelor’s in Theater Studies, specializing in Scenography, from the Theater Institute of Barcelona and the Autonomous University of Barcelona (1998) and diploma in Design, specializing in Interior Design, from EINA (1993). Completed a workshop in Art Direction at the École Supérieure des Arts Décoratifs (EnsAD) in Paris in 2002 with a postgraduate grant from the Generalitat de Catalunya. She also has a Master’s in Cultural Management from the Open University of Catalonia, University of Girona and University of the Balearic Islands (2012). She is currently a PhD student in the doctorate program at the University of Girona.
Teaching and research
Anna has been a professor at EINA since 2005, and currently teaches the courses Scenography and Projects 3 for the Design Degree, as well as teaching towards the Official Master’s in Art and Design Research for EINA and the UAB and the Master’s in Design Spaces at EINA. She is a member of the research group Design Processes: Advanced Practices in Art and Design, which aims to develop, promote and support research initiatives on current art and design practices. Anna also taught for the postgraduate program Ephemeral Architecture: Scenic Concepts and Procedures at the FPC from 2003 to 200, the Master’s in Exhibitions, Curation and Editing at EINA in 2007, the official Masters in Heritage at the University of Girona en 2018 and in Cultural Heritage Analysis and Management at the Autonomous University of Barcelona in the MNAC museum in 2018 and 2019.
Works designing exhibitions in museums and cultural centers such as Barcelona's MNAC and Picasso Museum, CCCB, the Sagrada Familia, Maritime Museum, Museum of the History of Barcelona, and La Pedrera. Has worked as a scenic designer on productions for clients including theTeatre Lliure, National Theater of Catalonia, Mercat de les Flors, Sala Beckett and the Liceu Theater since 1997. She is currently the director of her own company, Espai e, which focuses on such design projects.
- ACCA Prize 2010 (Catalan Association of Art Critics) in the category of historical art exhibitions for "Imatges secretes. Picasso i l'estampa eròtica japonesa" [Secret Images: Picasso and Japanese Exotic Prints].
- International Ramon Roca Boncompte Prize in cultural management studies 2013 for the project "Col·lecció permanentment en trànsit. Àlbum de viatge de Margot, l'obra picassiana" [Permanent Collection in Transit. Margot's Travel Album].
- Prize from the Association of Museologists of Catalonia 2014 for the exhibition "El museu explora. Obres d'art a examen" [The Museum Explores: Works of Art on Examination].
- ACCA Prize 2015) in the category of historical art exhibitions for "Xavier Gosé. Il·lustrador de la modernitat” [The Modernist Illustrations of Xavier Gosé].
- Finalist for the MAX Prize for Scenic Arts 2017, for the set design of Jane Eyre.