Silvia Santaeugenia has a degree in Art History from the University of Barcelona (1997), a Higher Degree in Interior Design from EINA (2001) and a Master's Degree in Advanced Studies in Art History from the University of Barcelona (2015).
In EINA she teaches the subjects of the Design Degree Projects I-Habitation Strategies and Design in Domestic Spaces. She is part of the faculty of the Master in Design Spaces. Previously, she has taught the subject Monographic Workshop on Design, Art and Architecture of the Higher Graduate in Design (2003-2010).
In 2005, she founds her own studio and she carries out integral refurbishment of houses, office projects and retail design. From 2002 to 2005 she was responsible for the interior design department of the architecture studio AdM Antoni de Moragas Arquitectos.
She is part of the GRHED, Research Group in History and Design Studies of EINA.
- Collaboration with Lacompetencia in the adaptation of common spaces of the Barceló Sants Hotel in Barcelona and the Barceló Imagine Hotel in Madrid.
- New image of the children's clothing stores of the Canada House Franchise.
- Implementation of the corporate image Canada House in different stores: Barcelona Calvet, Sabadell, Granollers, Lugo, Ibiza, Palamós, Palafrugell, Tenerife, Las Palmas, Gran de Gracia, Sant Cugat del Vallès, Igualada, Vilafranca del Penedès and in Centro Commercial Baricentro (2015-2019).
- Reform Castells-Vilaseca Iron Supplies Store.
- Reform of the Rossell-Carol Dental Clinic in the Rambla Catalunya in Barcelona.
- Integral refurbishment of houses
- Santaeugenia, Sílvia. “La joieria Palou de Santiago Marco: un interior Art Déco de 1926”. In: L’interiorisme Comercial com a Patrimoni: una aproximació des del món del disseny. Barcelona: EINA Centre Universitari de Disseny i Art de Barcelona, 2016.