For the last 15 years she has combined her professional work with teaching at ELISAVA, the Barcelona School of Creativity and EINA.
Creative, creative and art director.
Studied Art History at the UB and Graphic Design and Photography at EINA.
He has worked as an art director in the best agencies and creative teams.
Bassat O&M, Delvico Bates, FCBTapsa Madrid, Saatchi & Saatchi, El Sindicato and Villar & Rosas.
Creating and collaborating with hundreds of communication campaigns and advertising spots for clients such as Nike, Estrella Damm, F.C. Barcelona, Fundació Josep Carreras, La Caixa, Adeslas, Decathlon, Vodafone, Orange, Banco de Santander, Banco Popular, Mitsubishi, Mutua madrileña, Ayuntamiento de Barcelona, Cruz Roja, Intermón, Pizza world, TV3, Openbank, Amena, Siemens, Volvo, etc.
In 2003 he started to work in filmmaking. Since then he has combined directing audiovisuals, documentaries and artistic pieces with directing advertising for communication campaigns, commercials and content.
Observing, listening, reflecting, thinking, writing and directing.
To keep learning, growing, sharing with clients and students.
Communicating and telling stories.
With more than thirty national and international awards at Cannes, San Sebastian, Laus, CdeC, Solo festival, Fiap, NYfestivals and One show.
These are some of the non-advertising audiovisual pieces written and directed by him.
- 2019 PlayAfrica. Documentary series about football and the African continent.
- 2015 Monells. A.E. Primer els valors, després futbol.
- 2014 Lipdb Escola Rural La Pedra Dreta de Sant Sadurní de l'Heura.
- 2013 "Pacolis" rural documentary.
- 2010 "Parlen" documentary written and directed for "Expolangue 2010" in Paris.
- 2008 "Habitant" Documentary written and directed for the exhibition Josep Llinás.
- 2005 "Ringorrangos" Documentary written and directed for a monographic exhibition at the Col-legi d'Arquitectes de Barcelona.
- 2003 "Al Marge" Cycle of audiovisual reports on social issues for the Photografic Social Vision Foundation.
- 2003 "M" by Miguel Milá". Audiovisual written and directed for the monographic exhibition at the Robert Palace as part of the FAD's "El año del diseño" (The year of design). Grand Laus Award.