Graduated in Design at EINA (2017). He develops his work as a social entrepreneur, a task he combines with that of designer of projects related to user experience and technology.
- In 2020, he taught the subject Business for Designers at EINA.
- Since 2019 he has been giving lectures on entrepreneurship and social impact at various universities, such as the Universitat de Barcelona and ESADE.
- Since 2018 he combines teaching with the management of the social enterprise Nixi Design for Health (Nixi for Chlidren), of which he is the founder.
- Since 2012 he is director and co-founder of the association Vallcarca Street Basketball.
- 2017-18, Communications Manager at Syncro VR, Buenos Aires.
- 2015-17, Sales Associate Footlocker Europe.
- Since 2018 it has received multiple awards and recognition for the work carried out through Nixi for Children.
- DKV Impacta Award, Best Health Technology Initiative, 2020.
- BizBarcelona Award (Barcelona Activa) Best initiative against Covid19, 2020.
- Saludigital Award (Consalud) Best private digital health initiative of the year, 2020.
- Explorer Award (Banco Santander) National finalist project presented in Silicon Valley, 2019.
- Tatiana Award (Diari ARA), Best social impact initiative 2019.