- Graduate from the Massana School of Product Design (Barcelona 1996-2000).
- Postgraduate in Design Management at CIM-ICT (Barcelona 2000).
- Secondary studies in Industrial Drafting at the School of Work (Barcelona 1992-1996).
- Cofounded Nahtrang Studio in 2004, designing for national and international projects.
- On the board of the ADI-FAD (Association of Industrial Designers) since 2015.
- Collaborated in the design department at GRIB Ediciones, a merchandising company, from 2002 to 2004.
- Freelance furniture and product designer, 2002-2004.
- Junior designer at Cristophe Mathieu Studio, 2001.
Professor of Designing Urban Equipment in the Design Degree at EINA since 2012. Taught Design Management at the UPC from 2013 to 2017, Urban Furniture Design at ELISAVA from 2009 to 2011, and periodically taught at the Massana School from 2004 to 2010.
- 2018 – Delta Prize Selection ADI-FAD, Barcelona.
- 2018 - Restaurant & Bar Design Awards, Winner, London.
- 2018 - NYC X Design, Finalist, New York.
- 2017 - German Design Awards, Winner, Frankfurt.
- 2017 - NYC X Design, Winner, New York.
- 2016 - Best of Year Honours, Interior Design, New York.
- 2016 - Delta Prize Selection, ADI-FAD, Barcelona.
- 2012 - Delta de Plata Prize, ADI-FAD, Barcelona.
- 2000 - ADI Gold Medal, ADI-FAD, Barcelona.
His projects have been published in Wallpaper, Metropolis Magazine, Pin-UP Magazine, On Diseño, Experimenta, Magazine (La Vanguardia), La Vanguardia, Interni, Elle Decoration, Living Magazine (Corriere de la Sera), Interiores.