Amadeu Ventayol Soler is an interior designer. He studied Interior Design at EINA (2009 to 2012) and later converted it into a Bachelor's Degree, specializing in Visual Creation (2014). He also studied Ephemeral Construction, Cinematography and Video Production at ESCAC (2014) and the Official Master’s in Art and Design Research at EINA (2014-2015). He also has a professional music Degree (2012).
Teaches Models and Prototypes (2017-2018) in the second year of the Design Degree at EINA.
Professional experience / research
- (2011) Internship as interior designer at Salasstudio
- (2012-2016) Interior designer at Roarquitectos.
- (2014) Critical Architecture Project "Arquizofrenia: a Ruinous Projection of the Contemporary Architecture in Barcelona ", produced as a limited run of emblematic buildings from the city in a realistic state of decay, along with a book detailing the theoretical framework of the project.
- (2016) Speaker at the Gourmet Aesthetics Workshop "Spatial Atmosphere and its Influence on the Gourmet Experience," for the Official Master's in Art and Design Research.
- Oliva, R.; Ventayol, A. Arquizofrènia. projecció ruïnosa de l'arquitectura contemporània de Barcelona = Arquizofrenia Ruinous projection of the contemporary architecture in Barcelona. Barcelona 2014.