He studied photography at the UOC, founded the Porcuatro interdisciplinary studio where he works as a creative and photographer in areas of corporate image, advertising and design. He works for studios such as Enric Aguilera, SCPF, Villar Rosas, Euro RSCG, David Espluga, Ruiz+company and Twoelf, with such clients as Nike, Iberdrola and ABR. He has won a number of mentions and prizes for his work with his partners. The awards he has won include the Laus and Lux prizes.
In 2008 he graduated in photography from the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya with a research project entitled: Per una funció crítica i narrativa de la fotografia d’àmbit extra-documental. The same year saw him begin teaching at the Centre Universitari EINA (UAB) where he teaches Interdisciplinaries II together with his studio partners. Before this, he had given case sessions at the UPC, the Universitat Ramon Llull and EINA. In 2012 he convalidated his qualification to a degree with a research project La mort de la fotografia? Aproximacions teòriques i semiòtiques de les implicacions de la tecnologia digital. He is currently studying the UOC Master's in Humanities: Contemporary Art, Literature and Thought.
In 2009, he founded the "Know Art" association for the dissemination and understanding of contemporary art. He is in charge of the education department of the Can Sisteré, Fundació Arranz-Bravo and Can Manyé contemporary art centres.
He also works as art director for books and exhibitions. He continues to work as a professional photographer no longer part of the Porcuatro studio.
He began his artistic work in 2009 when he was selected for the Art Mix project at the Centre d'Art Contemporani de Can Sisteré. In 2010 his work "11 revolucions de la utopia a l'antrotopia" was selected for the Metamorphosis of the Book 3.0 exhibition proposed by the A-fad. In the same year, he came into contact with the Galeria Maragall in Barcelona and his work was shown at the Art Libris fair organised by the Centre d'Art Santa Mònica.
In 2012 the Tinta Invisible publishing house published his work "Vaig veure com inspirava per última vegada i expirava per sempre". In the same year, he exhibited the Translacions installation at the Centre d’Art i Creació Can Manyé in Alella.
Education in contemporary art
- Teacher on the Get Close to Art course at the Fundació Arranz Bravo. 2011-13
- Teacher on the Get Close to Art course at the Fundació Rosa Sensat. UB. 2011
- Direction of the education department of the Fundació Arranz Bravo in l’Hospitalet. 2011-13
- Creation, management and dynamisation of the education department at Can Sisteré, 2010-13
- Conducting educational projects for the Centre d’Art i Creació Can Manyé in Alella. 2011-13
Experience as a university lecturer
- Final Degree Project, mention in Visual Creation. EINA (UAB) 2012-13 academic year
- Interdisciplinaries II. EINA (UAB). 2008-2012 academic years
- Collaborator on the History of Photography subject in the Contemporary Photography section. CITM (UPC) Lect. in charge: Amanda Núñez. 2007
- Case session. CITM (UPC). Advertising Lect. in charge: Manel Viñals. 2007
- Case session at the CITM (UPC). Still Life Lect. in charge: Toni Bover. 2007
- Case session. Projects. EINA escola de disseny (UAB) Lect. in charge: David Espluga. 2006
- Case session at Dd’A Postgraduate in Art Direction and Graphic Expression. Universitat Ramon Llull. Fundació Blanquerna. Direcció TOORMIX 2004
Professional / Research Activity
He works as a professional photographer, carrying out small-format tasks where production is essentially based on brand identity. He is interested in projects where the photographer's creativity goes beyond knowledge of the craft.
Dissemination and training in art
He runs the education departments of the Fundació Arranz Bravo and the Centre d'Art Contemporani de Can Sisteré. He also works continuously with the educational activities of the Centre d'Art i Creació Can Manyé in Alella.
In the same vein, he works in art direction for art books and exhibitions. Most notable is "La risa de la hiena" by Rafael Argullol and Jordi Abelló.
He is interested in art books, para-narrative and exposition, mixing text, photography and illustration. He has done illustrations for daily newspapers following the approach of their work.
His theoretical research work in the field of semiotics and photography is reflected in his two final degree projects. He is interested in studying for the doctorate into the relationship between graphic production today and the cosmovision related to it. He is currently studying on the UOC Master's in Humanities: Contemporary Art, Literature and Thought.
- Limboland in El faro de ceuta. Illustration for newspaper article. 2012/1/17
- Vaig veure com inspirava per última vegada i expirava per sempre. Tinta invisible. Publication of art book. Ed. Tinta invisible 2011/11
- 11 revolucions de la utopia la antrotopia. Self-publication. 2011
- Santakomola. Interview 2011/7
- Translacions Can Manyé 2012
- ARCOmadrid. Collaborating with the Múltiplos bookshop. Project: "Vaig veure com inspirava per última vegada i expirava per sempre". 2012
- PAPIER/VIEW ART. Art book fair. Llibreria Múltiplos. Project: "Vaig veure com inspirava per última vegada i expirava per sempre" 2011 Eindhoven
- FAD FEST Selection of the ART-FAD. Convent dels Àngels. Barcelona. Project: "11 revolucions de la utopia a l’antrotopia". 2011
- Lagranja&friends Group exhibition for the opening of the new “la granja design” studio. Alberto Lievore, Javier Mariscal, Mucho, David Ruiz, Diego Feijoo, Base design... 2011