The EINA academic administration service centralises and processes the students' academic transcripts in all academic and administrative aspects: enrolment, bills, applications, certificates, grants, qualifications, agreements, etc.
This is done on an individual basis, taking into account the specific situation or problem of each student. Besides this, the Secretariat coordinates the staff contacts and meetings and the academic management and coordination with the students.
To complete an application, the relevant form should be completed and submitted or posted to Academic Administration, accompanied by any documents that are required The application deadlines are set by EINA or, if this is not possible, by the administrative academic calendar approved by the Governing Council of the UAB.
To send any application, students should contact EINA Academic Administration in any of the following ways:
- in person at the school Secretariat: morning timetable: Monday to Friday, 9am to 1pm; afternoon timetable: Monday to Thursday, 2.30pm to 7pm.
- by ordinary post: Passeig de Santa Eulàlia, 25. 08017 Barcelona. Spain
- by e-mail: email@example.com
To consult and manage your registration:
- Consult your registration Official Master (MURAD)
- Consult your registration - masters, postgraduate diplomas and courses
Calendars and Timetable
The Academic regulations of the Autonomous University of Barcelona are applicable to regulated university courses in accordance with Royal Decree 1393/2007, of 29 October 2007, amended by Royal Decree 861/2010, of 2 July 2010.
Research master in Art and Design
- 2018/2019 course
- 2017/2018 course
- 2016/2017 course
- 2015/2016 course
- 2014/2015 course
- 2013/2014 course
- Call of the Scholarship for the MURAD (2018-19 course).
- Call and resolution of the Scholarship for the Master in Graphic Design (2018-19 course).
- Call of the Scholarship for the Postgraduate Course in Creative Illustration (2018-19 course).
- Call and resolution of the Scholarship for the Master in Graphic Design (2016-17 course).
- Call of the Scholarship for the Master in Advanced Typography (2016-17 course).
- Call of the Scholarship for the Postgraduate Course in Creative Illustration (2017-18 course).
- Call of the Scholarship for the Specialisation Course in Illustration for Children's and Teenagers' Publications (2016-17 course).
- Application for an Internship (master and postgraduate programs)
- Regulations of UAB external academic internships
AQU indicators (in Catalan) of the Design Degree and the EHEA Official Master's in Art and Design Research, 2013/14 course.