Typography: Page Design
The Page Design course is included in the Master in Advanced Typography. It consists of the two first modules (20 credits):
- Module 3: Designing publications with variable structures and art direction, history and themed seminars
- Module 4: Publications design with fixed structures
- Certificate in Page Design
- Edition and course
120 €/ECTS (10% discount for former students)
10 February to 25 June 2020
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 4 pm to 8 pm
114 h onsite and 386h independent work by the student
Spanish (Catalan 5%)
minimum 15 - maximum 26
- Course location
EINA University School of Design and Art of Barcelona
Open until all places are filled.
- Teaching Staff
- Higher graduates in Design
- Fine Arts graduates
- Advertising and Public Relations graduates
- Audiovisual Communication graduates
- Professional or academic with accredited experience
To gain admission to EINA’s masters or postgraduate courses, you must first pass a selection process and meet the academic and administrative requirements. To apply send us your CV and portfolio through the online application form. Learn more about the process of acceptance, academic requirements and other relevant data at Access.
Module 3 - Page Design: Designing publications with variable structures and art direction, history and themed seminars
Magazine project and art direction workshop
Enric Jardí, Pablo Martín.
Seminars: Infography, Page design history, Typographic Cannon, Design trends and Orthotypography
Albert Corbeto, Enric Jardí, Ricardo Feriche, Rocío Hidalgo, Jaime Serra.
Module 4 - Page Design: Publications design with fixed structures
- Magazine and Press design
Flor Helgera, Edith Stone, Ricardo Feriche
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +34 93 203 09 23
- Request a personalized interview to email@example.com
For more information about the administrative procedures for applying for a place, qualification requirements, information about grants or processing visas, please consult the general postgraduate course information section.
postgraduate course information section.