Letter Design Course
The Letter Design Course is included in the Master in Advanced Typography. It consists of the two first modules (30 credits):
- Module 1: Lettering Design: History and practice of writing, calligraphy and typography
- Module 2: Lettering Design: Digital architecture of lettering
- Letter Design Course
- Edition and course
110 €/ECTS (10% discount for former students)
2 October 2018 to 24 January 2019
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 4 pm to 8 pm
166h onsite and 584h independent work by the student
Spanish and Catalan (5%)
minimum 15 - maximum 26
- Course location
EINA Centre Universitari de Disseny i Art de Barcelona
Open, until all places are filled.
- Teaching Staff
- Higher graduates in Design
- Fine Arts graduates
- Advertising and Public Relations graduates
- Audiovisual Communication graduates
- Professional or academic with accredited experience
To gain admission to EINA’s masters or postgraduate courses, you must first pass a selection process and meet the academic and administrative requirements. To apply send us your CV and portfolio through the online application form. Learn more about the process of acceptance, academic requirements and other relevant data at Access.
Module 1 - Lettering Design: History and practice of writing, calligraphy and typography
Writing, Calligraphy and lettering Keith Adams, Oriol Miró, Laura Meseguer, Josema Urós.
History of typography and typographic standards
Albert Corbeto, Oriol Moret.
Module 2 -Lettering Design: Digital architecture of lettering
- Letter Digital Construction
José Manuel Urós, Laura Meseguer.
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +34 93 203 09 23
- Request a personalized interview to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the administrative procedures for applying for a place, qualification requirements, information about grants or processing visas, please consult the general postgraduate course information section.
postgraduate course information section.