Summer course: Advanced representation of spaces 2
The focus of the course is to improve the use of images as a communicative resource in the representation of the design object, aimed especially at interior design and architecture. It also provides help with critical reflection for the representation of students’ projects.
The course complements the knowledge of AutocCAD and 3D Studio Max acquired on “Advanced Representation of Spaces 1” with students learning additional Photoshop and Illustrator resources. It can be studied independently if students have a minimum knowledge of the programs
- Qualification issued by EINA
200€ (10% discount for former students)
From 23rd to 27th July 2018
Monday to Friday, 4 pm to 8 pm
minimum 15 - maximum 18
- Course location
EINA Centre Universitari de Disseny i Art de Barcelona
- Teaching Staff
The course is for Design, Fine Art, Architecture (first cycle), Draughtsmen and Engineering students and is open to image professionals and others from associated professions who want to improve the presentation of their projects.
To access a summer course (EINA qualification), submit your request via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will find the details for the enrolment process.
- Importing drawings from AutoCAD (compatible and EPS files).
- Photoshop: Faking, treating and retouching real photographs and immersing them in the presentation of our design.
- Illustrator: Collage and unlimited image composition. Fusing different elements into different scenes. Using creative agility and searching for the correct method. Composition in a single image and delineations format and optimisation of this format. Intelligibility of the overall composition.
- Conceptual work: Synthesising and highlighting the essence of the design. Study of the presentation target audience: viewers, tribunals, competitions.
- Telephone: 93 203 09 23