Summer Course: Digital production experimentation laboratory. Projects using laser cutting and 3D printing.
On this course, you will learn how to use different resources for designing, formalising and producing your own projects using the laser cutter and 3D printer.
These digital production technologies have a series of characteristics that condition processes when designing projects and the resulting shapes. By experimenting with these technologies and the highly intuitive use of drawing software, you will discover different strategies to help you build structures from two-dimensional elements.
- Qualification issued by EINA
200€ (10% discount for former students)
From 2nd to 6th July 2018
Monday to Friday, 4 pm to 8 pm
Catalan and Spanish
minimum 15 - maximum 18
- Course location
EINA Centre Universitari de Disseny i Art de Barcelona
- Teaching Staff
This course is for anyone who wants to learn about digital creation and production technologies. No prior knowledge required.
To access the summer course (EINA qualifiation), you must submit your application by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. There you will find information about the steps to follow in order to book your place.
- Uses of digital production technologies.
- Concept of the project: building structures using the possibilities offered by digital production tools.
- Experimentation and development with the project: from analogue thinking to digital thinking.
- Technical operation of the 3D printer and laser cutter: format of the documents and software used to prepare files before printing.
- Executing and installing the project.
- Telephone: 93 203 09 23