Summer Course: Experimentation with materials as a design process
The final product, its shape, colour and texture are the result of an experimentation and personal relationship with the materials used and their techniques.
A Experimentation with materials as a design process Learn how to use moulds, and resins rubbers , silicone, chalk…
The aim of this course is to practice, play, and experiment with the materials in order to understand its possibilities and create a product from the process.
Pre-enrolment now open!
- Qualification issued by EINA
200€ (10% discount for former students)
From 16th to 20th July 2018
Monday to Friday, 4pm to 8pm
Catalan, Spanish and English
minimum 15 - maximum 18
- Course location
EINA Centre Universitari de Disseny i Art de Barcelona
- Teaching Staff
- Oriol Ventura
- Lorena Miguel
Students of the Degree and Master in Graphic, Product or Interior Design
To access a summer course (EINA qualification), submit your request via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will find the details for the enrolment process.
- Brief introduction on “material research design” (examples and designers)
- Introduction of different materials, their techniques, applications, and possibilities.
- Conceptualisation and selection of materials.
- Visits to the showroom of the Formx shop to acquire materials.
- Realisation of the first “tests”/moulds
- Finishes and refinements
- Telephone: 93 203 09 23