Studied Design at EINA in 2002, obtained a postgraduate degree in Peace Culture and Conflict Resolution from the UAB in 2004. Updated to a Bachelor’s in Design in 2012.
Teaches/has taught courses at:
- 2010 – present: Project analysis and management for the postgraduate in Design and Graphic Elements.
- 2012 – 2015: Properties and Uses of New Materials for the Design Degree.
- 2006 – 2008: Graphic Representation.
- 2008 -2010 Projects 1.
Kalasans School in Dakar (Senegal)
- 2006: Teacher training for Art Pedagogy.
- 2003: workshop on creativity for students
Traç, Art Center Barcelona
- 1998-2006 Art
- 2012 Founded the studio Pixtin with Maider Zulueta.
- 2003 Awarded the Carta Blanca grant for young creators by the FAD and the Diputació de Barcelona.
- Collaborated with the studios Juste y Calduch, Garrofé Disseny, Tribu 3, Actar, Xavier Bas and Martí Guixé