Erasmus exchange students take the same classes as EINA students. This means you integrate fully with student life at the University.
How to apply
- Apply to your home university for one of the places at EINA University. Please check first that your home university is one of our partner institutions or contact with your home university.
- Complete our application form (DOC).
- You will find details of the modules you can take by searching the course listings or by contacting email@example.com. Please also confirm semester dates.
- Post the completed application form (ensuring you have the approval and signature of your tutor at your home university) to the International Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadlines 2016-17 academic year
- 1st semester (October - February) or for the whole academic year: 1st June 2016
- 2nd semester (February - July): 1st November 2016 If you have any questions regarding applications, please contact the International Coordinator Dolors Soriano at email@example.com.
Living in Barcelona
The cost of living in Barcelona
You will need to bear in mind the basic expenses you might have while studying at EINA. In order for you to be able to adapt your budget accordingly, you can check at the brochure WELCOME TO UAB the basic expenses.
Where you will live
EINA is located in the upper area of Barcelona, inside the Parc de Setmenat in Sarrià, this is a district that provides quiet spaces where students can go in order to focus on intensive knowledge activities.
More info about Barcelona at Turisme de Barcelona.
Barcelona housing service for students
(apartments, rooms, flats for rent, hostels, halls of residence…)
C. Torrent de l’Olla, 219 · 08012 Barcelona
Tel. +34 93 238 90 72 · Fax +34 93 228 92 59
C. Enric Granados, 19, entresol 1a.
Tel. +34 93 323 90 68
Departament d'habitatge de la Generalitat de Catalunya
(rules, guide, advice, sources…)
Secretaria de joventut de la Generalitat de Catalunya
The UAB International Welcome point
Web As UAB (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona) partners, our students are also welcomed at the IWP. At the IWP, at the Plaça Cívica, students can find out all the information they need before they arrive, resolve any queries regarding academic life, obtain their UAB student card, see what activities are taking place, find out what grants are available, get help with finding accommodation, ask about the different services at the university and find out about the available language courses.
International Welcome Point-IWP
Campus de Bellaterra-Plaça Cívica
Tel. + 34 93 581 22 10
Fax + 34 93 586 80 25
You can follow also these links for information about Visa:
More info Welcome to UAB
UAB Catalan and Spanish courses for newcomers
Specialized Spanish and Catalan for newcomers for the first half of 2014/2015 course