The EINA academic administration service centralises and processes the students' academic transcripts in all academic and administrative aspects: enrolment, bills, applications, certificates, grants, qualifications, agreements, etc.
This is done on an individual basis, taking into account the specific situation or problem of each student. Besides this, the Secretariat coordinates the staff contacts and meetings and the academic management and coordination with the students.
To complete an application, the relevant form should be completed and submitted or posted to Academic Administration, accompanied by any documents that are required The application deadlines are set by EINA or, if this is not possible, by the administrative academic calendar approved by the Governing Council of the UAB.
- Application and appeal
- Admission to change course
- Admission to validation studies
- Adaptation to the syllabus
- Cancellation of enrolment
- Request Certificate
- Instructions for applying for the Higher Degree in Design qualification
- UAB Degree
- Instructions for applying for the official Degree qualification
- Official qualification
Hours collection of titles: Wednesday and Friday from 9.00 to 14.00 Friday from 16.00 to 19.00
- Request to master and degree studies
- Statement of incorporation of recognition of credits
- Recognition and transfer of credits
- Recognition of Higher Degree Training Cycles
- School insurance
- Complementary insurance
- Optional mobility insurance
To send any application, students should contact Eina Academic Administration in any of the following ways:
- in person at the school Secretariat: morning timetable: Monday to Friday, 9am to 1pm; afternoon timetable: Monday to Thursday, 2.30pm to 6pm.
- by ordinary post: Passeig de Santa Eulàlia, 25. 08017 Barcelona. Spain
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To consult and manage your registration:
Required documents for enrollment:
- Registration manual 1st course 2017/2018
- Registration instructions
- Bank account details
- Direct Debit
- Authorization to delegate the registration process to another person
Calendars and Timetable
The Academic regulations of the Autonomous University of Barcelona are applicable to regulated university courses in accordance with Royal Decree 1393/2007, of 29 October 2007, amended by Royal Decree 861/2010, of 2 July 2010.
- 2016/2017 course
- 2014/2015 course
- 2013/2014 course
- 2012/2013 course
- 2011/2012 course
- 2010/2011 course
- 2009/2010 course