Access to courses
The system and requirements to access Design Degree courses at EINA are the same as for accessing all other courses at state universities in Catalonia via the university pre-registration system.
University pre-registration system
University pre-registration is a coordinated student distribution system that ensures equal conditions during access to the first year of all university courses, official and officially approved courses and proprietary qualifications.
University pre-registration can be made at university pre-registration offices or by enrolling online at universitats.gencat.cat/es/preinscripcio in accordance with the terms established for each case.
Admission channels and requirements
- Baccalaureate students: Baccalaureate + University Entrance Exams (PAU) + university pre-registration
- International baccalaureate students:
a) EU baccalaureate or bilateral agreement accredited by the National Distance Education University of Spain UNED + university pre-registration. If they wish, they can submit for the specific University Entrance Exams (PAU) phase. b) Officially approved non-EU baccalaureate: official approval of the baccalaureate + University Entrance Exams (PAU) + university pre-registration
- Students from Higher Level Training Cycles (CFGS) or equivalent: Higher Level Training Cycle (CFGS) or equivalent + university pre-registration. If they wish, they can submit for the specific University Entrance Exams (PAU) phase. + info Official Recognitions
- Students who change their uncompleted courses: Recognition and transfer application or university pre-registration. Students who have begun courses in the same field of knowledge (arts and humanities) and for which a minimum of 30 credits are recognised, can apply for direct admission to EINA and obtain express acceptance or complete the university pre-registration process.
- Validation of further education abroad: Students who have begun courses abroad and wish to continue these at EINA must have their subjects validated directly by EINA. If students have a minimum of 30 credits validated, they must apply to EINA for direct admission and obtain express acceptance and, therefore, they cannot complete the university pre-registration process. If fewer than 30 credits are validated, students will have to formalise pre-registration and ask the university that recognised their validation if it will also award them a mark of 5,000.
- University graduates: University pre-registration.
- Over-25s: Admission exams for over-25s.
- Over-45s: Admission exams for over-45s.
- Accredited work experience: University admission for over-40s who can accredit work experience.
Addresses of interest
Oficina de Acceso a la Universidad
Via Laietana, 2 planta baja
T: 93 223 03 23 and 93 223 25 91 from 9 am to 2 pm
Office hours: From monday to Fryday from 9 am to 2 pm