Complaint and suggestion
Complaint and suggestion form
The complaint form aims to collect the initiatives submitted to improve the quality, and dissatisfactions among those groups and individuals related to the services provided by EINA, Centre Universitari de Disseny i Art.
The scope of this form is limited to the following: facilities and equipment, services, attention to students and teaching. Administrative appeals lodged against the provisions or administrative decisions adopted by the governing bodies of EINA; complaints prior to, civil processes against EINA, which are governed by specific legislation; and review requests for examinations and other tests, fall outside the scope of this process.
Instructions for formalisation of the application
- Make a complete and understandable presentation of your complaint or suggestion.
- Bring any documents related to complaints or suggestions that may provide more information (maximum 4Mb).
- If you want to receive an answer, fill in the contact information requested on the form.
Alternative channels of submission of the application
- You can file your complaint or suggestion through the mailbox that is available at the centre.
Commitment to Quality
- Your suggestions and complaints will be treated individually and confidentially with the aim of measuring the quality of services offered to EINA’s groups
- You will receive your written response within 20 working days from the day of receipt.
*According to Article 5 of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the information we provide via the form will be added to a file for the Private Foundation, whose purpose is to ensure the management and response to their complaints and/or suggestions.
At any time, the person concerned can exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by addressing these ends to EINA Centre Universitari de Disseny i Art de Barcelona - Passeig de Santa Eulàlia, 25 (08017) Barcelona. Including their name, address for notification purposes, copy of ID and the specific right they wish to exercise.