History of Art graduate from the Universitat de Barcelona (1995) and Graphic Design graduate from the Escola Massana (1997). She is Master's in the Information and Knowledge Society (UOC) (2015).
She has been teaching at the Centre Universitari EINA since 2003, giving classes in Graphic Representation and Design Strategies.
Prior to this, she also taught Design History at the Escola Lai. She has also participated in Master's assessment tribunals at the Escola Elisava.
She currently teaches Publishing Layout on the 3rd year of the degree course.
Professional / Research Activity
After working for a number of studios, she founded Mot in 2006, a multidisciplinary studio that develops mainly publishing design and corporate image projects and has both public and private clients.
In 2010, she created a new platform, Tom, a space where projects conceptualised, designed and produced by the studio can be viewed.
She has been a member of the ADG FAD Board since 2008 and as of this year, is the Vice President of this organisation.
Some of her works have been published in Select E —Index Books— in the Laus 2010—ADG FAD book and articles and reviews have appeared in a number of blogs.
- CoNCA Visual Identity — National Council of Culture and the Arts, Government of Catalonia. Laus Silver 2009 and Laus Bronze 2009.
- Barcelona Provincial Council Libraries Publications (2005-2009) Bronze Laus 2009.
- Barcelona Olors (2010) Bronze Laus 2010. Publications Work published on different Internet blogs and in specialist design books and journals. Laus 41 (June 2011)
- Étapes #190 (March 2011, French edition)
- Étapes #12 (January 2011, Spanish edition)
- Laus 40 (June 2010)
- Expo Laus 41st Edition, ADG FAD. (July 2011)
- Lesquatrestacions, Miscelanea. (April 2011)
- Expo Laus 40th Edition, ADG FAD. (July 2010)
- Del plom al dígit, Palau Moja. (June 2010)
She has undertaken projects for: ADG-FAD, Barcelona City Council, CCCB, Col·legi de la Seda de Barcelona, Ediciones Polígrafa, Editorial Gustavo Gili, Department of Culture, Department of Health, SOC, Grupo Planeta, La Magrana, Random House Mondadori, RBA Libros.